The certification program "ACPM: Digital-CFO" is designed for financial specialists and company managers responsible for the digital transformation of business and aspiring to become successful managers in the digital age.
The program consists of 2 parts and allows one to master the essential digital tools and skills in business analysis, digital transformation and launching innovations for effective change management in the company.
Requirements for candidates
Passing the certification program requires basic knowledge in the field of finance.
- Microsoft Power BI for Finance.
- CFO digital transformation
- Modern visualization in finance using Microsoft PowerBI.
- Planning for financiers in the digital age.
- Practical use of business analysis.
- Mastering the basics of the digital economy
- Understanding of principles of data analysis and its practical use.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Power BI tools.
- Formation and analysis of the business budget in Power BI.
- Analysis of accounts receivable, sales performance, and Internet advertising.
- Cost planning.
- Building charts and dashboards in Power BI.
- Transformation of planning tasks, dynamic integration of plans and budgets.
- Innovation and its role in business
- Innovative companies
- The process of creating innovations
- Innovation strategy
- Management of innovations
- Understanding the mission, goals and main stages of creating innovations in the company.
- Evaluation of the innovative climate and capabilities of the company.
- Creating a business strategy to prepare an innovation strategy.
- Defining the innovation portfolio (activities, team, budget, and success criteria).
- Application of the main methods of creating innovations.
- Formation of innovative teams and tracking of their performance by metrics.
- Project evaluation and decision-making.
- Selection of organizational structure.
- Building a culture of innovation in the company.
Skills after completing the program
As a result of preparation for the "ACPM: Digital-CFO" diploma exam, the candidate has the following knowledge and skills:
- Financial management in the digital age. Understanding the basics of the digital economy.
- Analysis of business data and its practical use. Working with data to create various financial reports.
- Application of digital tools to control and increase financial indicators. Knowledge of Microsoft Power BI tools for business analysis.
- Effective business planning. Budgeting in Power BI.
- Understanding the role and processes of digital transformation. Management of transformation processes of the company.
- Creation of systems and divisions for the development, launch and management of innovations.
- Evaluation of the productivity of innovative solutions launched in the company.
Exam and diploma
Knowledge is tested by two online exams for each part of the program: "ACPM: Business data analysis in finance" and "ACPM: Innovation management". Exams are held every month according to the schedule. Registration is required to participate in each exam.
The exam consists of a test and a practical part.
The total duration of the exam is 2 hours.
The passing score is 80 (maximum score - 100 points). The exam is conducted by administrators, and the completed assignments are checked and graded by ACPM-accredited instructors.
Each exam result is sent by email after 2-3 weeks. If a passing score is 80 or above, the ACPM International Diploma is sent electronically with the results.
After receiving diplomas in the Business data analysis in finance and ACPM: Innovation management, the candidate automatically receives the diploma of a Digital-CFO.