ACPM: Financial management
"ACPM: Financial Management" is a certification program on effective management of finances, budget planning, and developing financial strategies. It is suitable for specialists in the financial industry, accountants, and managers who want to improve their financial management qualifications and increase them with an international diploma.
The program provides a complete understanding of managing the organization's financial flows, resources, and working capital; creating effective strategies for the company's financial stability and development, and making anti-crisis management decisions with risk minimization; finding resources for sustainable business development, competently distributing and investing them.
Requirements for candidates
The certification program provides advanced training. Therefore, basic knowledge in the field of finance is necessary for its completion.
- The essence of finance and the system of financial management at the company.
- Analysis of financial statements as a basis for making financial decisions.
- Understanding the purpose of finances, financial reporting, and the company's financial resources composition.
- Possession of the principles of financial management organization and methods of financial analysis.
- Financial planning and financial forecasting.
- Mastering the basics of budgeting.
- Forecasting the company's financial needs.
- Sales forecasting.
- Management analysis: profit maximization methods.
- Profit optimization.
- Analysis of the cost structure and break-even of the company.
- Optimization of the structure of the product line.
- Sources of business financing.
- Attracting financial resources.
- Knowledge of the structure and purpose of financial markets and financial institutions.
- Valuation of securities by various methods.
- Working capital management.
- Management of working capital, financial assets, and stocks of the company.
- Accounts receivable management.
- Knowledge of working capital financing policy.
- Long-term financial decisions.
- Knowledge of what investments are and what types they are.
- Mastering investment evaluation methods.
- Accounting for inflation, taxation, risks, and uncertainties.
- Risk and profitability: basic concepts.
- Cost of capital. Сapital structure decision-making.
- Mastering the methods and tools of risk management and risk neutralization.
- Understanding what the cost of capital is and what factors affect it.
- Choice of dividend policy.
- Measuring business value for shareholders.
- The concept of business value and its types.
- Creating business value for shareholders.
- Mastering the methods of determining the value of an operating company.
- Business management through SVA shareholder value analysis.
Skills after completing the program
As a result of preparation for the "ACPM: Financial management" diploma exam, the candidate has the following knowledge and skills:
- Understanding how the company's financial management system works.
- Creation of a budgeting system at the company. Drawing up budgets using different methods.
- Forecasting of financial statements and financial needs of the company.
- Profit optimization. Mastery of break-even analysis.
- Using the effect of operating leverage and optimizing the structure of the product line.
- Determining the cost of financing. Classification of funding sources.
- Understanding the structure and purpose of financial markets, the purpose and the objectives of financial results. The ability to calculate and minimize the cost of short-term loans.
- Management of working capital by various methods.
- Analysis of investment projects. Investment evaluation.
Exam and diploma
Knowledge control takes place on an online exam. The official "ACPM: Financial management" diploma exam is held monthly according to the schedule. Registration is required to participate in it.
The exam consists of a test and a practical part. The total duration of the exam is 3 hours. The passing score is 60 (maximum score - 100 points).
The exam is conducted by administrators, and the completed assignments are checked and graded by ACPM-accredited instructors.
The exam result is sent by email after 2-3 weeks. If a passing score is 60 or above, the ACPM International Diploma is sent electronically with the results.More about ACPM diplomas