Criteria and regulations for accreditation as a training center in ACPM “Registered learning partner”
To obtain accreditation in ACPM, your organization must meet the following main criteria:
- Official registration as a business entity. Various forms of ownership are acceptable.
- The company's activities should focus on the professional development of specialists in line with the most current and in-demand trends in the business environment.
- Experience in providing education, consulting services, etc. should be no less than 1 year.
- Availability of an official website of your company with a clear, transparent description of all types of services and complete information about your company, and contacts.
- Qualified, competent employees, at least 3 people.
- The presence of international diplomas, certificates, and a minimum of 2 years of work experience among teachers in the ACPM programs.
- Mandatory communication between the student and the teacher, as well as between the student and the staff of the educational organization at all stages of the learning process.
- The existence of a client contract for education.
- All qualification programs must include a comprehensive detailed description of all modules, a total preparation time (not less than 40 academic hours), handout materials, qualification requirements for exam admission, a description of the skills and competencies that students will acquire after completing the training, information on the regulations throughout the training period, and details on interaction with the tutor.
- Mandatory availability of an online learning platform for online training formats and the existence of classrooms for face-to-face training, which can be either owned or rented.
- Intermediate testing during the learning process.
- The presence of a training administrator.
- A quality control system for the provision of training services throughout the student’s entire training.
- In the first year of cooperation, the accredited partner will have to provide 8-10 students for exams. Second year of cooperation 15-17 students.
Accreditation Procedure Guidelines:
- Familiarize yourself with the criteria set by ACPM for partners.
- Fill out the accreditation application form (active link to the form).
- Await official confirmation of successful accreditation sent to the email address provided as the contact.
*Please complete the application for 'Registered learning partner' accreditation in a separate document and attach it as a PDF file or provide a link to the application with a detailed description of the program (programs) under the ACPM brand.
The decision regarding the organization's accreditation as 'Registered learning partner' will be made by ACPM within 14 days of the submission of the application form.
Upon confirmation of your organization's accreditation by ACPM, a certificate will be issued.
You can see an example of a certificate on our website in the “Partnership” section.
*The decision on accreditation as a training center in ACPM “Registered learning partner” is made based on the information provided by your company in the application form. Please fill out the form as comprehensively as possible for a quicker review of your application and successful completion of the accreditation procedure.
Each accreditation form for the ACPM educational center is meticulously and individually reviewed. If any criterion required by ACPM for a partner is missing, you have the right to justify its absence, complete the form, and your application will be duly considered!
We're always delighted to collaborate!